The Summer Discovery Program (July 17 -August 25, 2017) is a full day enrichment program for middle school students. Volunteers play an integral role in guiding students through academic and athletic workshops as well as serving as leaders and role models for program participants.
- Enthusiastically guide groups of 10 students through academics, arts, cultural and athletic activities
- Foster team spirit and help make this summer the best time ever for these energized middle schoolers!
- Receive weekly leadership training and one-on-one supervision
- Commitment required: At least one full two-week session, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Session 1: July 17-28
- Requirements: Must be at least 15 years old and entering 10th grade; No squash experience required